Thursday, January 29, 2009

Frozen Time


those who feel with me that there is silent music will readily agree that photography is nothing but a moment frozen in time. besides, a photograph is not just what you see with eyes. you actually see with your mind and heart. you bring all your experience evoked by that image. therefore, two people, you and me, perceive two different images and experiences from the same image.
i see the photographer behind every photograph like i hear the author speaking to me through the pages when i read a book.
i have chosen these two visuals not only to share with you my aesthetic pleasure but also to challenge you to find out what they are. the art of provocation is my way of dialogue.

1 comment:

  1. “There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.”
    Pablo Picasso

    ...and reality, candid or veiled, bears such unparalleled beauties.

    ReplyDelete